How to become a sitter?
Max &Kitty’s pet sitters are carefully selected by our team with a process validated by our vet.
Before you submit your application to become a petsitter it’s important that you are familiar with the conditions below:
- You must be over 18 years of age and supply proof.
- Respect and apply the Max & Kitty Code of Conduct.
- Be an animal lover and have a sense of responsibility.
- Experience and references are a plus that reassure pet owners.
What we offer you when you become a petsitter:
- Flexible hours. Manage your petsitter calendar to show your availability.
- Fun. Enjoy doing what you love: looking after loveable pets!
- Income: Set your own rates and add to your earnings.
- Constant support from our team before and during your sitting.
On the Max & Kitty website, pet-sitters come from all different backgrounds: retired people, students, people in between jobs, animal professionals etc…
Moreover, by becoming a Max & Kitty pet-sitter, you get to choose the way you want to be involved:
- Boarding and petsitting services in the comfort of your own home
- Pet sitting and overnight stays in the owner’s home
- Visiting pets at the pet owner's home
- Walking dogs around the dog owners home
We have a precise selection criteria for selecting families. Max & Kitty may reject applications from people not considered suitable for pet-sitting.
The registration process