Pros of dogsitting at home:
- Your dog can stick to his routine and will feel less unsettled
- You'll have someone to keep an eye on your home
- It costs roughly the same as boarding
Cons of dogsitting at home:
- Even if they spend the night, the petsitter is free to come and go during the day, so this can be unsuitable if your pet requires lots of attention
- You might feel uncomfortable at having a stranger in your home
If you think this is the right option for you and your pooch, just request your overnight stay today.